- For it’s excellent leadership on March 7, 2011 in Geneva, AVFA won the award for business excellence “CENTURY INTERNATIONAL QUALITY ERA AWARD”, “GOLD CATEGORY”, awarded by the corporate congress that BID (Business Initiative Directions) held annually.
- On June 25, 2011, the enterprise also received the award for business excellence “THE BIZZ 2011″ and the recognition of “Inspirational Company”, awarded by WORLDCOB (World Confederation of Businesses). In addition, the firm earned the honorary title of “World Business Leader”.
- Also, in November 2011, AVFA won the acclaimed Platinum Statuette at the MarCom Awards for the outstanding and successful social media campaign which it created for Atlantic University College (http://facebook.com/AtlanticCollege), which is incidentally recognized as the leading university for digital arts in the Caribbean.
- On June 10, 2012: AVFA received the award for business excellence “The Peak of Success 2012″ and the recognition of “Inspirational Company”, awarded by WORLDCOB (World Confederation of Businesses). In addition, the firm earned for second year the honorary title of “World Business Leader”.
- On October 17, 2012: AVFA was nominated for an Emmy® Award for the category “COMMUNITY / PUBLIC SERVICE (PSAs),” for public service commercial that produced entitled: Date Cuenta… Orientate Deten el Bullying!
- On November 2012: The firm won two (2) MarCom Awards: one for public service campaign marketing/public relations/communications entitled “Date Cuenta… ¡Oriéntate! Detén el “Bullying”, and another, for the social media campaign prepared for Atlantic University College institution.
This article is also available in: Spanish